- Location:Mount Scopus campus of the Hebrew University of JerusalemMon, 10/11/2014 to Wed, 12/11/2014
An international conference to mark the 100th anniversary of the outbreak of World War I
- Location:Mount Scopus campus of the Hebrew University of JerusalemSun, 02/11/2014 to Mon, 03/11/2014
The Koebner Center and the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung center are having an international annual conference:
'A Century of Wars, A Century of Debates'
The conference will be held on campus on Mount Scopus, Beit Maiersdorf, Room 502, on Sunday and Monday, 2-3 November 2014.
- Location:Room 502 Beit Maiersdorf, The Hebrew University of JerusalemThu, 08/05/2014 - 09:00 to 18:00
An International Workshop
- Location:Rabin Bld., Room 1001, Mt. Scopus CampusWed, 02/04/2014 - 14:30
Dr. Udi Greenberg (Dartmouth University) will give a guest lecture on how the German Left Embraced the Cold War: Socialism, Democracy, and International Politics in the Thought of Ernst Fraenkel.
- Location:Room 2601, Humanities bld., Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Mount Scoups Campus.Mon, 24/02/2014 - 18:30
Jutta Ditfurth, one of the founders of the "The Greens" political party in Germany, will give a guest lecture in our center.
- Location:JerusalemMon, 10/02/2014 to Wed, 12/02/2014
An International Conference held by Leo Baeck Institute Jerusalem for the Study of German and Central European Jewry. Ben-Zvi Institute for the Study of Jewish Communities in the East, Yad Izhak Ben-Zvi and the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. The Institute for the History of the German Jews, Hamburg. The Richard Koebner Minerva Center for German History, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem. The Walter A. Berendsohn Research Center for German Literature in Exile, Hamburg. The Parkes Institute for the Study of Jewish/non-Jewish Relations, University of Southampton.
- Location:Leo Baeck Institute in Jerusalem, St. Bustanai 33Tue, 19/11/2013 - 19:00
For the 75th anniversary of the Kristallnacht, Prof. Moshe Zimmerman will give his lecture: "The Third Reich as a State of Robbers".
- Location:JerusalemSun, 03/11/2013 - 16:45 to Mon, 04/11/2013 - 18:00
An international annual conference.
- Location:Media Center of the Mount Scopus Central Library.Tue, 25/06/2013 to Thu, 27/06/2013
The Faculty of Humanities, The Richard Koebner Minerva Center for German History, and the German Historical Institute Warsaw present An international conference:
"Sine Ira et Studio? Personal Involvement and the Study of the Holocaust"
- Location:Goethe Institute in Tel Aviv, Weizmann Street 4Thu, 13/06/2013 - 10:00
The Koebner Center for German History and the Goethe Institute in Tel Aviv presents an international conference in celebration of the European Championship for national teams under age 21 that will be held in Israel this month:
Admission is free!
The conference will be held in Hebrew and German, and will have a simultaneous translation.