- Location:Mount Scopus campus of the Hebrew University of JerusalemThu, 12/03/2015 - 10:00
A guest lecture by Prof. Sander Gilman (Emory University) titled:
"Aliens vs. Predators: Cosmopolitan Jews or Jewish Nomads?"
The lecture takes place this Thursday, 12 March 2015, at 10:00 at room 2001, Rabin Building, Mount Scopus.
- Location:Tel AvivTue, 25/11/2014 - 13:40
On November 25 we will have a joint event in Tel Aviv
Collaborating with the Leo Baeck Institute And the he Association of Israelis of Central European Origin, Central Tel Aviv branch.
A 'Literary Cabaret' in honor of the new book:
'In the Talons of the Third Reich', Willie Cohen's diary.
- Location:Mount Scopus campus of the Hebrew University of JerusalemMon, 17/11/2014 - 18:15
The Koebner Center and the institute of 'I-Core In The Study of Modern Jewish Culture' are pleased to welcome prof. Leslie Morris of the University of Minnesota who will give an open lecture named 'Reading Place/Displacing Reading: German-Jewish Texts on the Margins'.
- Location:Mount Scopus campus of the Hebrew University of JerusalemMon, 10/11/2014 to Wed, 12/11/2014
An international conference to mark the 100th anniversary of the outbreak of World War I
- Location:Mount Scopus campus of the Hebrew University of JerusalemSun, 02/11/2014 to Mon, 03/11/2014
The Koebner Center and the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung center are having an international annual conference:
'A Century of Wars, A Century of Debates'
The conference will be held on campus on Mount Scopus, Beit Maiersdorf, Room 502, on Sunday and Monday, 2-3 November 2014.
- Location:Room 502 Beit Maiersdorf, The Hebrew University of JerusalemThu, 08/05/2014 - 09:00 to 18:00
An International Workshop
- Location:Rabin Bld., Room 1001, Mt. Scopus CampusWed, 02/04/2014 - 14:30
Dr. Udi Greenberg (Dartmouth University) will give a guest lecture on how the German Left Embraced the Cold War: Socialism, Democracy, and International Politics in the Thought of Ernst Fraenkel.
- Location:Room 2601, Humanities bld., Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Mount Scoups Campus.Mon, 24/02/2014 - 18:30
Jutta Ditfurth, one of the founders of the "The Greens" political party in Germany, will give a guest lecture in our center.
- Location:JerusalemMon, 10/02/2014 to Wed, 12/02/2014
An International Conference held by Leo Baeck Institute Jerusalem for the Study of German and Central European Jewry. Ben-Zvi Institute for the Study of Jewish Communities in the East, Yad Izhak Ben-Zvi and the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. The Institute for the History of the German Jews, Hamburg. The Richard Koebner Minerva Center for German History, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem. The Walter A. Berendsohn Research Center for German Literature in Exile, Hamburg. The Parkes Institute for the Study of Jewish/non-Jewish Relations, University of Southampton.
- Location:Leo Baeck Institute in Jerusalem, St. Bustanai 33Tue, 19/11/2013 - 19:00
For the 75th anniversary of the Kristallnacht, Prof. Moshe Zimmerman will give his lecture: "The Third Reich as a State of Robbers".