- Location:כיכר התרבות (הבימה), תל אביבMon, 02/05/2016 - 21:25 to Mon, 09/05/2016 - 21:25
- Location:JerusalemSun, 22/11/2015 - 16:00 to Mon, 23/11/2015 - 17:00
A Joint International Conference of The Hebrew University of Jerusalem and the Georg-August-Universität Göttingen, to mark the 50th Anniversary of German-Israeli Diplomatic Relations.
Organized by The Richard Koebner Minerva Center for German History at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and the Seminar für Mittlere und Neuere Geschichte Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
- Location:JerusalemSat, 14/11/2015 - 19:00 to Tue, 17/11/2015 - 22:00
Workshop and Film Program at the Hebrew University and the Jerusalem Cinematheque.
- Location:The Hebrew University, Mt. Scopus CampusWed, 11/11/2015 - 13:00
An "international workshop"
- Location:cinematheque jerusalemMon, 29/06/2015 - 18:30
In honor of celebrating the launching of the new website for "Slil" magazine, a special screening of the documentary film "The Look of Silence" by Joshua Oppenheimer.
- Location:Leo Baeck Institute JerusalemThu, 04/06/2015 - 19:30
The Koebner Minerva Center and the Leo Baeck Institute Jerusalem are proud to invite all to a 'Literary Cabaret', celebrating Noam Zadoff's new book: 'From Berlin to Jerusalem and Back'. The event will be hosted by prof. Steven Aschheim.
- Location:Mount Scopus campus of the Hebrew University of JerusalemWed, 13/05/2015 - 18:30
A seminar by Prof. Christian Wiese of the Goethe University in Frankfurt, which is held in cooperation with the Richard Koebner Minerva Center and the History Department at the Hebrew University. It will take place this Wednesday, 13 May 2015, at 18:30 in room 2001, Rabin Building.
- Location:Mount Scopus campus of the Hebrew University of JerusalemTue, 05/05/2015 - 18:15
The Koebner Center seminar hosts prof. Ulrich Wyrwa from the Antisemitism Research Center at the Technical University of Berlin and University of Potsdam.
Professor Wyrwa is teaching this semester the course, 'Anti-Semitism in 19th century Europe'.
Next Monday, 05/11, at 18:15, we will be welcomed to host Professor Wyrwa in the Center's seminar, when he will give a lecture on the spread of anti-Semitism in Europe during World War I and after.
- Location:Mount Scopus campus of the Hebrew University of JerusalemThu, 12/03/2015 - 10:00
A guest lecture by Prof. Sander Gilman (Emory University) titled:
"Aliens vs. Predators: Cosmopolitan Jews or Jewish Nomads?"
The lecture takes place this Thursday, 12 March 2015, at 10:00 at room 2001, Rabin Building, Mount Scopus.
- Location:Tel AvivTue, 25/11/2014 - 13:40
On November 25 we will have a joint event in Tel Aviv
Collaborating with the Leo Baeck Institute And the he Association of Israelis of Central European Origin, Central Tel Aviv branch.
A 'Literary Cabaret' in honor of the new book:
'In the Talons of the Third Reich', Willie Cohen's diary.